This is an article discussing low back pain treatment by chiropractors in Alexandria KY, chiropractors in Cold Springs KY, chiropractors in Highland Heights KY and chiropractors in Florence KY.
Common causes of low back pain
The following are common causes of low back pain:
- Muscle strain. Muscle strains occur when the muscles or their supporting tissue become overused and strained. This can happen because you’ve lifted something too heavy, done an activity that you’re not normally used to doing, or twisted your back in an awkward position for a long period of time. If these strains aren’t treated properly, they can lead to permanent muscle damage if left untreated for a long period of time.
- Ligament strain (sprain). Ligament sprains occur when one or more of the five sets of ligaments that surround your spine become overstretched from excessive movement or stress on your body during physical activity such as exercise or sports activities like running too fast down a hillside while carrying weights in each hand while wearing high heels.
Low Back Pain Diagnosis
- The chiropractor will examine you, asking you questions and taking your history. The examination includes looking at your spine, checking the range of motion in your back, feeling for muscle tension, observing the way you move and walking with you on the floor or examining table.
- The chiropractor may order x-rays to look for specific abnormalities that could be contributing to pain. X-rays are typically taken during a full flexion (bending forward) because this position exposes more of the spine than does standing upright or sitting upright position
- An MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can help determine whether there are any spinal problems such as herniated discs or other issues affecting nerves or soft tissues that may be causing pain.
Treatment for Low Back Pain
If you’re suffering from low back pain, there’s no need to suffer in silence. In cases like yours, the best treatment methods are often chiropractic care and physical therapy.
Chiropractors in Alexandria, KY 41001 and chiropractors in Cold Springs, KY 41076 can help patients with chronic pain by adjusting the spine and joints to relieve pressure on nerves that run through it. This improves blood flow, which boosts healing and alleviates symptoms of discomfort. In addition to treating low back pain, chiropractic care can also address scoliosis in children as well as other issues such as headaches or migraines caused by poor posture or repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect hand function while typing or playing sports. If you’re looking for an alternative health practitioner who can help improve your overall health through general wellness services—including nutrition counseling—then visiting a naturopathic doctor might be right for you!
If you are experiencing low back pain, then you should call a chiropractor.
If you are experiencing low back pain, then you should call a chiropractor. Chiropractic care is effective for low back pain, safe for most people and affordable. Most insurance companies cover chiropractic care and it is a holistic approach to health that addresses the entire body.
If you have low back pain, it is important that you seek medical attention as soon as possible. The sooner you start treatment the better off your recovery will be. If possible, arrange an appointment with a chiropractor immediately so they can help relieve your pain and get you back on track to feeling healthy again. For a chiropractor in Alexandria KY 41001 or a chiropractor in Cold Springs KY 41076, please call Meade Chiropractic, LLC at 859-441-8181.
Related Search Terms:#chiropractor near me# chiropractors near me#chiro#chiropractor electrical stimulation#chiropractors#family chiropractic#chiropractic treatment#full body adjustment chiropractor near me#affordable chiropractor near me#Best chiropractors near me#chiropractors near me#back adjustment near me#full body chiropractic adjustment near me#tmj chiropractor near me#aetna chiropractor#cigna chiropractor#body adjustment near me#scoliosis chiropractor near me#the best chiropractor near me#neck chiropractor#network chiropractic near me#foot chiropractor near me#cervical chiropractor near me#chiropractor for sciatica near me#aetna chiropractor near me#back alignment near me#chiropractor for sciatica near me#spinal decompression chiropractor near me#chiropractic adjustment#walk in chiropractor near me#quiropractico near me#prenatal chiropractor near me#chiro near me#sports chiropractor near me#best chiropractor near me#Cold Springs KY chiropractor#Florence KY chiropractor#Ft Thomas KY chiropractor#Alexandria Ky 41001 chiropractor#Newport KY chiropractor#Erlanger KY chiropractor#Union KY chiropractor#Chiropractors in Highland Heights KY 41076#Chiropractors in Cold Springs KY 41076#Chiropractors in Alexandria KY 41001#Chiropractors in Ft Thomas KY 41075#Chiropractors in Newport KY 41071#Chiropractors in Newport KY 41072#Chiropractors in Bellevue KY 41073#Chiropractors in Wllder KY 41071 41076 41014#Chiropractors in Florence KY 41042#Chiropractors in Erlanger KY 41018#Chiropractors in Burlington KY 41005#Chiropractors in Union KY 41091#Highland Heights KY 41076 chiropractors#Cold Springs KY 41076 chiropractors#Alexandria KY 41001 chiropractors#Ft Thomas KY 41075 chiropractors#Newport KY 41072 chiropractors#Newport KY chiropractors 41071#Bellevue KY 41073 chiropractors#Wilder KY 41076 41071 41014 chiropractors#Florence KY 41042 chiropractors#Erlanger KY 41018 chiropractors#Burlington KY 41005 chiropractors#Union KY 41091 chiropractors#chiropractor Florence Ky#chiropractor Cold springs Ky#chiropractor Ft thomas ky#chiropractor Alexandria KY#chiropractor Highland Heights KY#chiropractor Burlington KY#chiropractor Union Ky#chiropractor Newport Ky#chiropractor Bellevue KY#chiropractor back pain#anthem chiropractors near me#wellcare chiropractors near me#Humana chiropractors near me#Passport chiropractors near me#molina chiropractors near me#United Healthcare chiropractors near me#medicare accepted